- view spindles by weight
- Instructional Drop Spindle Books
- Russian Support Spindles
- Tibetan Support Spindles
- Support Spindle Bowls
- Forrester Spindles
- Greensleeves Spindles
- Hearthwise Spindles
- IST Crafts Spindles
- Jason Riley Turkish Spindles
- Jim Leslie Support Spindles
- Katherine Kowalski Russian Spindles
- Ken Ledbetter Spindles
- Kevin Rhodes
- Majacraft Mayan Spinner
- Malcolm Fielding Support Spindles
- Subterrean Woodworks Turkish Spindles
ceramic russian spindle bowls
Hand made by a local Victorian potter, these beautiful ceramic spindle bowls are perfect for Russian spindles, as they have high sides, and a smooth base on which to plant the tip of your Russian.
They are between 8-9cm across, and between 5-7cm high. As each bowl is individually made, nuances of pattern, and shape/size of each bowl will vary.
Shipping prices are based on weight and destination. Orders over $200 have standard shipping FREE OF CHARGE. Additional insurance is available and highly recommended.